God's Opinion
Years ago, I was preparing a baby shower gift for a close friend of mine. I was making the card myself, and as I often do, decided to use a quote to illustrate the significance of the event.
I remember reading the quote over and over again, smiling each time. It has been almost five years since then, and while reading one of my pregnancy books last week, came across the quote again.
A lot happens in five years...more than I could have ever imagined. And when I read the quote after all of the years, I smiled even bigger; the words seemed even more true.
A sense of peace and gratitude washed over me...as just think how big my smile will be in another five years?
"A baby is God's opinion that the world should go on." ~Carl Sandburg
I remember reading the quote over and over again, smiling each time. It has been almost five years since then, and while reading one of my pregnancy books last week, came across the quote again.
A lot happens in five years...more than I could have ever imagined. And when I read the quote after all of the years, I smiled even bigger; the words seemed even more true.
A sense of peace and gratitude washed over me...as just think how big my smile will be in another five years?
"A baby is God's opinion that the world should go on." ~Carl Sandburg

<< Home