The "To Do" List
Anyone who knows me can confirm, that unlike most people, I LOVE a "to do" list.
Organizing the list, crossing things off after completion, the sense of accomplishment, sitting back and admiring a job well done...it's great. That I married someone who likes them even more than me is God's little gift to me. Who would have thought there would be someone even MORE Virgo-like than me?
So, Jason is on a mission. I am only 14 weeks prego now, and the new fan has been installed, the book shelf, chest of drawers, and all of the bedding fabric have been purchased. Yet, last weekend, he informed me that the room "had to be painted" this weekend. Unlike me, I said, "we have six months, it's OK if it doesn't happen this weekend." Jason would not have it. Off in the family truckster we went to acquire paint.
Jason spent the day prepping and painting the room, and by dinner, almost finished the entire room. It looks fabulous (a beautiful yellow named "slice"), and he must think so too, as he keeps going into Baby P.'s room to admire his work. He turns the light on and looks at the walls and smiles. That's when you know the list is working. Cross it off. NEXT!
Organizing the list, crossing things off after completion, the sense of accomplishment, sitting back and admiring a job well done...it's great. That I married someone who likes them even more than me is God's little gift to me. Who would have thought there would be someone even MORE Virgo-like than me?
So, Jason is on a mission. I am only 14 weeks prego now, and the new fan has been installed, the book shelf, chest of drawers, and all of the bedding fabric have been purchased. Yet, last weekend, he informed me that the room "had to be painted" this weekend. Unlike me, I said, "we have six months, it's OK if it doesn't happen this weekend." Jason would not have it. Off in the family truckster we went to acquire paint.
Jason spent the day prepping and painting the room, and by dinner, almost finished the entire room. It looks fabulous (a beautiful yellow named "slice"), and he must think so too, as he keeps going into Baby P.'s room to admire his work. He turns the light on and looks at the walls and smiles. That's when you know the list is working. Cross it off. NEXT!

<< Home