It's Vacation Time!
We made it! We leave for the sunny beaches of Hilton Head, SC, tomorrow! I can hardly wait!
May is a busy month! We are getting down to business now.
We had our doctor's appointment last Friday and all looks good.
Baby P. is in the "heads down" position already and is exepected to remain there.
The heartbeat is a steady 146.
We begin our childbirth prep classes this month and have confirmed our pre-registration at the hospital. Also this month, we'll be interviewing and selecting a pediatrician.
The most FUN part of this month is that, by today, our nursery bedding and furniture will be completed! I am so excited b/c Stacy and Jenny will get to see it when they come into town next week for my first baby shower! FUN TIMES!
Well, while I am rubbing suncreen on my Buddha Belly this next week, Baby P. will be working hard...it has a lot of growing to do. Check it out!
http://www.pregnancy.org/pregnancy/fetaldevelopment3.php#week30
May is a busy month! We are getting down to business now.
We had our doctor's appointment last Friday and all looks good.
Baby P. is in the "heads down" position already and is exepected to remain there.
The heartbeat is a steady 146.
We begin our childbirth prep classes this month and have confirmed our pre-registration at the hospital. Also this month, we'll be interviewing and selecting a pediatrician.
The most FUN part of this month is that, by today, our nursery bedding and furniture will be completed! I am so excited b/c Stacy and Jenny will get to see it when they come into town next week for my first baby shower! FUN TIMES!
Well, while I am rubbing suncreen on my Buddha Belly this next week, Baby P. will be working hard...it has a lot of growing to do. Check it out!
http://www.pregnancy.org/pregnancy/fetaldevelopment3.php#week30

<< Home