Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Anxious

I am growing more anxious about everything these days.
I am anxious to meet this person residing in my belly...boy? girl? funny? serious?
I am anxious for the room to be done...my sweet, Jason is working hard and was covered from head to toe in paint last weekend, as a result of his painting the furniture. We're getting him a mask for the next round, as he was blowing paint out of his nose Sunday afternoon!
I am anxious to see the bedding Mom is sewing for me...I know it will be perfect.
I am anxious to go on vacation and spend some time alone with Jason before it is too late.
I am anxious for our house renovations to be complete.
I am anxious to drink a glass of wine.
I am anxious to see all of my friends at the showers being planned...thanks to Whitney, Stacy, Jenny, Susan, Amy, Julie, Tina, and Joelle!
I am anxious to see Jason's reaction when he meets his son or daughter.
I am anxious to see what kind of Mom I will be.
I am anxious to fit into my skinny jeans ;-)
I am anxious to teach Baby P. everything I know.
I am anxious for Baby P. to discover the things I have not discovered.
I am anxious.