Week 22
Week 22 is starting out great...Jason felt Baby P. kick!
He and I were sitting on the couch together, relaxing in front of the boob tube, and I felt Baby P. really going at it...I think the jelly beans I was "forced to eat" in honor of the upcoming Easter holiday gave Baby P. the extra rush cause for about 1.5 hours the other night, it was in constant movement...
So, I put Jason's hand on my belly, and within a few seconds Baby P. kicked the crap out of me! (Pardon my french ;-) How awesome! Jason's eyes got really big, and he looked at me and asked, "did it move?"
"Yes! I am so glad you got to feel it finally," I said, Then Jason replied, "Now, I understand why you keep saying this is like having an alien in your belly."
Then, we lifted my shirt, and we both stared at my belly, and all of sudden my whole belly sprang up, then down again. We both looked at each other in awe, and I said, "I have never seen it move before...that is cool."
Of course, now Jason's hand is on my belly quite frequently, and he is able to feel Baby P. all of the time!
Baby P. is looking more and more like a little bambino now. Check out this link to see a fetus at Week 22! http://www.pregnancy.org/pregnancy/fetaldevelopment2.php#week22
He and I were sitting on the couch together, relaxing in front of the boob tube, and I felt Baby P. really going at it...I think the jelly beans I was "forced to eat" in honor of the upcoming Easter holiday gave Baby P. the extra rush cause for about 1.5 hours the other night, it was in constant movement...
So, I put Jason's hand on my belly, and within a few seconds Baby P. kicked the crap out of me! (Pardon my french ;-) How awesome! Jason's eyes got really big, and he looked at me and asked, "did it move?"
"Yes! I am so glad you got to feel it finally," I said, Then Jason replied, "Now, I understand why you keep saying this is like having an alien in your belly."
Then, we lifted my shirt, and we both stared at my belly, and all of sudden my whole belly sprang up, then down again. We both looked at each other in awe, and I said, "I have never seen it move before...that is cool."
Of course, now Jason's hand is on my belly quite frequently, and he is able to feel Baby P. all of the time!
Baby P. is looking more and more like a little bambino now. Check out this link to see a fetus at Week 22! http://www.pregnancy.org/pregnancy/fetaldevelopment2.php#week22

<< Home