My Changing Figure
My sweet, Jason, was of course, my calm and collected hubby who said all of the right things, as I allowed myself to have a small melt-down last week because of my rapidly changing figure. A good cry and reassurance from Jason got me back on track. Then the ulitmate happened (well, not really, but God did send me a little, if not ultimate, gift)...
I discovered a sweet, little maternity store called Belly Chic Maternity. The shopping was good and the clothes fit right, and I felt normal for about an hour as I perused the made-for-me inventory. When I was done trying on all of the cute things, the owner of the store asked me if I would model for their upcoming, "Spring Fling!" How fun is that? I guess someone wants and needs a "rapidly-changing, Buddha-belly-baring, slighty emotional, pregnant" lady! Of course, I said "yes" (I mean who would say "no" to an offer like that after just having a melt-down?) Anyhoo, right place, right time...God knew I needed a pick-me-up! So, I am a model in Belly Chic's informal fashion show April 22 from 2 to 4! Really all I have to do is walk around the boutique wearing Belly Chic's latest inventory...no cat walks or anything ;-) But it will be fun and different, and I am blessed to be asked!
I discovered a sweet, little maternity store called Belly Chic Maternity. The shopping was good and the clothes fit right, and I felt normal for about an hour as I perused the made-for-me inventory. When I was done trying on all of the cute things, the owner of the store asked me if I would model for their upcoming, "Spring Fling!" How fun is that? I guess someone wants and needs a "rapidly-changing, Buddha-belly-baring, slighty emotional, pregnant" lady! Of course, I said "yes" (I mean who would say "no" to an offer like that after just having a melt-down?) Anyhoo, right place, right time...God knew I needed a pick-me-up! So, I am a model in Belly Chic's informal fashion show April 22 from 2 to 4! Really all I have to do is walk around the boutique wearing Belly Chic's latest inventory...no cat walks or anything ;-) But it will be fun and different, and I am blessed to be asked!

<< Home