6 months
I am now in my 6th month. When I look back at the last 24 weeks, I can hardly believe how quickly they have gone by, and yet, at times, I feel like I will never meet the "little person" in here. Lately, I have been thinking about babies differently than ever before.
Everytime I feel Baby P. move (which is a every couple of hours at this point), I wonder what is going on in there. Not enough room? Hungry? Loved or hated what I ate? All of these items are things that people feel...not just babies, and it is a pleasant reminder that I will be responsible for raising a person, who is not owned by me. I am simply the vehicle that God chose to bring it to the world. Ihave the privelage of teaching it until it is no longer my time. What an honor and what an immense responsibility.
I hope I can teach this person to
-be happy
-listen
-say and do what is "right" and truthful, not what is popular
-have enough confidence to take chances
-see people for who they are, and who they are not
-know what battles are worth fighting
-be introspective...analyze what could have been better or worse about a situation, in order to make the next time greater
-strive to reach their potential
-not make excuses
-believe what their intuition tells them about people and situations
-not worry about what others think...as what others think is mostly riddled with false perspectives
-respect him/herself
-BE a friend, not just take in friendship given by others
-not judge others...you only know what it is like from your own viewpoint
-be humble in knowing that all others are doing these things as well...the truth about all people is that we are all trying the best way we know how
-realize there is only so much time here, and you have to love people while you have the chance
I am not sure how I will possibly teach this to someone in only 18 years! Thank God for Jason!
Click below to see a baby at Week 24
http://www.pregnancy.org/pregnancy/fetaldevelopment2.php#week24
Everytime I feel Baby P. move (which is a every couple of hours at this point), I wonder what is going on in there. Not enough room? Hungry? Loved or hated what I ate? All of these items are things that people feel...not just babies, and it is a pleasant reminder that I will be responsible for raising a person, who is not owned by me. I am simply the vehicle that God chose to bring it to the world. Ihave the privelage of teaching it until it is no longer my time. What an honor and what an immense responsibility.
I hope I can teach this person to
-be happy
-listen
-say and do what is "right" and truthful, not what is popular
-have enough confidence to take chances
-see people for who they are, and who they are not
-know what battles are worth fighting
-be introspective...analyze what could have been better or worse about a situation, in order to make the next time greater
-strive to reach their potential
-not make excuses
-believe what their intuition tells them about people and situations
-not worry about what others think...as what others think is mostly riddled with false perspectives
-respect him/herself
-BE a friend, not just take in friendship given by others
-not judge others...you only know what it is like from your own viewpoint
-be humble in knowing that all others are doing these things as well...the truth about all people is that we are all trying the best way we know how
-realize there is only so much time here, and you have to love people while you have the chance
I am not sure how I will possibly teach this to someone in only 18 years! Thank God for Jason!
Click below to see a baby at Week 24
http://www.pregnancy.org/pregnancy/fetaldevelopment2.php#week24

<< Home