Monday, May 01, 2006

Third Trimester

Who would have thought my Third Trimester would come so quickly?
I am now in Week 28 and Baby P. is hosting a three-ring circus in my belly.
It moves so much and so fiercely that I sometimes jump from the sheer shock.
I guess the double dose of Calcium pills I am taking is working! The kid's got some strong bones!

Click on the link to see pictures and read an update on babies at Week 28.
http://www.pregnancy.org/pregnancy/fetaldevelopment2.php#week28

On the Home Improvement front...
Our renovated master bathroom should be finished this week! Finally! The glass-door folks had to reorder---twice---due to its ordering error.
Hopefully, the baby's furniture will be finished by this weekend, but hiccups with the painters have slowed the furniture and office renovation projects down as well.
I will breath a sigh of relief when these projects are complete. I know Jason will too, as he has been the one dealing with most of it, sweet husband that he is.

Of course, Jason and I met with the landscaper yesterday, so if it is not one project...it's another! I have decided that Jason and I are just "project people." We're bored otherwise, which is nuts because we are always doing something even if it is not going to Lowe's a hundred times a week. The last time we finished all of our house projects...we decided to start over with a new house!
I am glad we did, though as I love our neighborhood: the BUNKO ladies are great, the HOA Social committee ladies are fun, and I am the new Editor of the HOA newsletter, which truly keeps me in the middle of things. Getting involved has really opened me up to experience a really traditional, old-school neighborhood where people know each other, say "hi" to each other and such. It's nice.

Even so, I can't wait for our vacation (May 12- 18) so we can be still for one entire week where we will: sleep, read, eat, shop, lay out by the pool and ocean, work out, go for walks on the beach, and take lots of photos....ahhhhhhh, now that's a "to do" list.

When we get back, I get to see my friends Stacy and Jenny who are coming into town to co-host my first Baby shower with my other friends: Whitney, Amy and Susan!
There are so many wonderful things coming up! My cup runneth over! C