I could sit by the pool every day!
Hilton Head was terrific. We finally had the chance to relax with each other, and I think we both needed it. From the hotel, beach, and retaurants, to the shopping and exploring, I couldn't have asked for a more relaxing time, and the best part was that I got to spend all of my time with Jason. I could hug on him 24/7.
Our doctor's appointment on Friday went well, and as the doctor expressed it, my pregancy is, "uneventful," which in this case, is a good thing. We are in the final countdown and have only 9 weeks until Baby P. introduces him/herself to us. At this point, Baby P. is approximately 14 to 15 inches from head to toe, and about 3 pounds. I am so excited; it's hard to think about anything else!!
My first Baby Shower was on Saturday, and it was terrific. The girls did a fabulous job.
It was nice to see so many family members at the shower. Jason came to the very end of it, so he could visit with his aunts and cousins that attended, which was espeically nice for those who were so sweet to come from out of town! And I was so impressed and surprised by how many people sent gifts and well-wishes who were not able to come; so nice!
Our doctor's appointment on Friday went well, and as the doctor expressed it, my pregancy is, "uneventful," which in this case, is a good thing. We are in the final countdown and have only 9 weeks until Baby P. introduces him/herself to us. At this point, Baby P. is approximately 14 to 15 inches from head to toe, and about 3 pounds. I am so excited; it's hard to think about anything else!!
My first Baby Shower was on Saturday, and it was terrific. The girls did a fabulous job.
It was nice to see so many family members at the shower. Jason came to the very end of it, so he could visit with his aunts and cousins that attended, which was espeically nice for those who were so sweet to come from out of town! And I was so impressed and surprised by how many people sent gifts and well-wishes who were not able to come; so nice!

<< Home