Week 32
8 Weeks left until my due date of July 23. The books and Web sites I read say that the baby will stop moving so much now b/c it is running out of room, but I swear Baby P. is still packing a pretty mean punch.
Jason and I begin our Prep for Childbirth Classes tonight. We have four sessions plus a Pediatric Life Support Class. I am excited to begin these classes as it means we are one step closer to meeting Baby P.
Last night, I confessed to Jason the one thing I am anxious about. I've thought a lot about it.
The most perfect thing about Baby P. is that it was conceived out of true love between Jason and me... an intimate love and friendship that is the most healthy, honest, and "full of grace" relationship than any other relationship I have, even family. I finally get why the bible says you leave your family and cleave to your spouse, as he is the most important person to me. I am lucky that I have witnessed a not-so-good relationship in order to recognize and nurture a great one. Jason and I have such a wonderful time together...doesn't matter what we are doing, as long as we are together. I can spend every minute with him and have as much fun the last minute as I did the first, always feeling "whole" after being with him.
So what am I anxious about? I am anxious that I will miss that. Most of me knows that we work hard at our relationshiop and will continue to do so. In fact, most of me knows that the love will get even bigger and more full b/c of God's creation between us, but still, I am thinking it is really important to be conscious of each other first and foremost and the child-rearing will come from that.
Just my random thoughts as I near the changes that are coming. C
Jason and I begin our Prep for Childbirth Classes tonight. We have four sessions plus a Pediatric Life Support Class. I am excited to begin these classes as it means we are one step closer to meeting Baby P.
Last night, I confessed to Jason the one thing I am anxious about. I've thought a lot about it.
The most perfect thing about Baby P. is that it was conceived out of true love between Jason and me... an intimate love and friendship that is the most healthy, honest, and "full of grace" relationship than any other relationship I have, even family. I finally get why the bible says you leave your family and cleave to your spouse, as he is the most important person to me. I am lucky that I have witnessed a not-so-good relationship in order to recognize and nurture a great one. Jason and I have such a wonderful time together...doesn't matter what we are doing, as long as we are together. I can spend every minute with him and have as much fun the last minute as I did the first, always feeling "whole" after being with him.
So what am I anxious about? I am anxious that I will miss that. Most of me knows that we work hard at our relationshiop and will continue to do so. In fact, most of me knows that the love will get even bigger and more full b/c of God's creation between us, but still, I am thinking it is really important to be conscious of each other first and foremost and the child-rearing will come from that.
Just my random thoughts as I near the changes that are coming. C

<< Home